The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Here is what I have doing since I sold my Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelin Porsche cup race at Limerock
My first race since 2007! I must say it was a perfect race weekend for me!
Here is my qualifying and race videos. On the race video go to the 12:43 time .I go off.Than go to the 25min mark to see me pass the 997gt3cup who was holding me up.I was in a 996 gt3 cup

qualifying

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BGNLacwCqlU[/youtube]

race

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GH14wODXzZ4[/youtube]

Wild stuff, my palms were getting sweaty just watching! And nice pass shutting the door on that pesky 997. Hey was Getz there?

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Re: Here is what I have doing since I sold my Boss

DGRacing said:
We're all "happy" you abandoned your boss and found your calling....buuuuuttt.....

Shouldn't this be on porschecupsonline.com instead??! ???!
Dont be hating!! ;D Still a Mustang man at heart I believe. 8)

LS223 said:
I suppose married men are single men at heart too.

That is hilarious!

Well, I say we have a _separate_ board for Boss ex-patriots, which I am seeing a few (ditched my boss for a German car posting about their new rides) kind... :-\

roketman said:
Yes still a Boss guy at heart!I made some great Boss 302 friends .Plus its a great forum.
Ron I'm laughing inside at one of our early conversations about just doing track days and having more fun versus the "headaches" of racing. I see it bit you again!! Good stuff and hope you're having a blast. With your skills I know you're taking it to those guys. 8)

Ron, great to hear what you've been up to. Very cool videos. With you're Porsche Cup background I understand why you went back to the Porsches. Hope you enjoy running these events and stay in touch. Hopefully our paths will cross again.

Gary
Very true ,got bit again! Still doing more track days than races though.Thank you for the kind words.Just put me on a race track and I am a happy guy!Hope all is well with you.And you have a kick ass track season.I have been lurking at your list of new mods! You got issues! I know just how you feel !
Steve , Scott did not make it to the race for some reason.He was suppose to bust you chops for me at the PCA event.I told him to say you needed an instructor all day! Really I said one run and you would be all set.
Did a 54.8 at Limerock. Going to the glen next week .Can't wait to post a time!
Hope to see you and Pete soon
My very best regards,Ron

I watched the whole race video and I have to say you are a very patient man. I was yelling at the screen at the 20 or so minute mark, "Just give the bastard a bump into the turn!" Lead car was CLEARLY holding up the next 3 cars. When the first car got him I yelled again, "FINALLY!" then when you and the red car got him, "YES!". The pass on the red car using slower traffic was brilliant!

Great job and a blast to watch!

LostPony said:
I watched the whole race video and I have to say you are a very patient man. I was yelling at the screen at the 20 or so minute mark, "Just give the bastard a bump into the turn!" Lead car was CLEARLY holding up the next 3 cars. When the first car got him I yelled again, "FINALLY!" then when you and the red car got him, "YES!". The pass on the red car using slower traffic was brilliant!

Great job and a blast to watch!
Thank you!

BLAZN BOSS

" Here is what I have doing since I sold my Boss ", I was expecting a bucket of tears! Just kidding LOL

Had a great summer,thank you! Hope the same for all my boss friends.Did a 157.6 at the Glen! I was very pleased.Have some Glen video on my you tube page.
I was at Ford car show at the Larz Anderson museum Sunday.Saw a few Boss buddies .Made me realize how much I love the Bosses! Truly wonderful cars! Wish I could have afforded to have a Boss and a Cup car! Any way I did however win best Ford 1990 0r newer!
I was in a Ford GT

TMO Supporting Vendors