The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I miss the Aussie V8s on US tv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Snowy North
5 or 6 bucks a month for full coverage on youtube....about 50 bucks for the season.

Supercars practice sessions, quali sessions and races...and all the support races. Weekend events start Thursday nite, run on Fri/Sat nite on our side of the clock. Free on-demand replays all year.

Just go to the Supercars website and click on the links...

Bathurst is gonna be here soon...

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Johnson is correct and if you have Motortrend TV through DirecTV or other source , they usually show them on a delayed basis. Always great racing, and hopefully this information will help our buddy Blacksheep find some of the SuperCar events?

Johnson is correct and if you have Motortrend TV through DirecTV or other source , they usually show them on a delayed basis. Always great racing, and hopefully this information will help our buddy Blacksheep find some of the SuperCar events?
Direct TV is belched from the pits of hell, IMO.
I do have ROKU

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
They ( Direct TV ) will be losing my family soon, as we finally got High Speed Internet, but they were our only choice for years. I called and complained about pricing and they gave us $50 off per month for a year, so that helped some. The trick was I told them I was going to drop them, and after some ho-humming they offered the monthly discount.

Last edited:
The motortrend app is only like 4.99 a month there’s some pretty decent shows on there I like dirt everyday I find the comradely between Dave and Fred pretty funny. But I also like that they show the entirety of the 24hrs of lemans so it’s worth it for me

TMO Supporting Vendors