The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

It’s alive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has been a long 9 months but it’s done.
Congratulations.......looks like you will be enjoying this track season. I'm still waiting for my crank scraper/windage tray (another month gone) and Fluidyne 3 pass radiator (three weeks and counting). I'm also not doing the final install so I hope I can even get out for the fall. Enjoy!

Monaca Pa
Congratulations.......looks like you will be enjoying this track season. I'm still waiting for my crank scraper/windage tray (another month gone) and Fluidyne 3 pass radiator (three weeks and counting). I'm also not doing the final install so I hope I can even get out for the fall. Enjoy!
Doc302 that sux .. I feel your pain as most of everything I ordered I had to wait. On start up of new engine I found out why my engine blew. The only 2 used parts off my engine were the throttle body and oil filter adapter. On startup oil was dumping on floor. Oil was blowing out the oil pressure sender, and caused my engine to blow up
I just got done with the AED Shaun gas tune. Damn thing pulled all the way to 8000 rpm. I lifted then lol waiting for his response on data log. Next is the E85 tune.

TMO Supporting Vendors