The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking for a used enclosed car/race trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
  • 20' or 24', 24' preferred
  • Pull hitch - ball coupler
  • Steel frame w/aluminium skin OK
  • Must be in excellent condition - no repairs needed
  • Willing to entertain offerings within 8 hrs driving time of CT for the right deal

Please PM me with detailed pics of your trailer as well as any specifics on it (axle type & manufactirer, etc.)

-Pete

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
cloud9 said:
Have you tried eBay? I picked this one up in October and got a great deal on it. Fits your specs except a little longer. Nothing a new F-150 Ecoboost couldn't solve though ;D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320768939601&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:MOTORS:1123

Yes I've been scanning EBay. I'd prefer to deal with a local forum member directly if I can so I figured I'd give it a shot. I could pull a 28' with my Silverado 1500 no problem. Just can't handle 2 cars (My son isn't too happy abut that - he drives also) ;D That one in the link looks like a good deal, is that the one you bought or is it just representative ?

That's the one I bought. My dealer actually snared it since I stopped bidding at $9,000. He then sent it up to the camper shop to inspect bearings, brakes etc, and repaired the bottom of the side door. He called and said where did you stop bidding. I said $9,000. He said do you want to own it for $9,000? I'm like, of course ;D I guess it was a perk for all the business I do with them. Pretty cool of them.

TMO Supporting Vendors