The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Roundup V 2015 - Motorsport Park Hastings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang Roundup V - 2015 Motorsport Park Hastings MPH

Registration is now open
http://www.racemph.com/schedule/mustang-roundup-2015/

*****Breaking News!!*****

If you didn't already have enough reasons to be at Mustang Roundup V 2015, we have one more! Be one of the first to witness the 2016 Shelby GT350 in its natural environment!!

Ford confirmed that Motorsports Park Hastings will be a great place to see the new GT350 in action September, 2015! It will be worth coming just to hear that flat plane crank at work!

The exclusive event T-Shirt will have a GT350 on it.....so signup and you get two of them included with your registration. Early registration before April Fools day still another $20 off!

Wife told me I was going to Budapest on a trip through one of our suppliers that week, but turns out I have a national council meeting earlier that week in Michigan so she's taking her Mom........darn. I will have to stay here and will get back just in time for the Roundup ;D

Glad we'll see Nick and Steve this year assuming you can find a carpool partner (calling Pete!). Hotel reservations made, but I need to register like John for that early Christmas present to myself.

Black Boss said:
Looking forward to it. Where's the best place to stay?

Here are the top options in my order of preference:
Holiday Inn: 1st Choice - Slightly more $$ than others, newest of 3, nicest rooms and breakfast.
Quality Inn: 2nd Choice - Best trailer parking. Newer than Comfort and more expensive
Comfort: 3rd Choice - Cheapest, rooms OK, breakfast the same as others

Black Boss said:
Looking forward to it. Where's the best place to stay?
Best option is the Holiday Inn Express. You can't book it online yet, but call or email the hotel and they will be able to hook you up. I went that route since they weren't showing dates that far out online yet. Next best option is the Comfort Inn. Both have breakfast and are on the main highway 5 minutes from the track.

I'll make sure you can drop your trailer at the track if you're getting there before the event starts so you don't have to worry about trying to park the rig at the hotel.

LS110 said:
Here are the top options in my order of preference:
Holiday Inn: 1st Choice - Slightly more $$ than others, newest of 3, nicest rooms and breakfast.
Quality Inn: 2nd Choice - Best trailer parking. Newer than Comfort and more expensive
Comfort: 3rd Choice - Cheapest, rooms OK, breakfast the same as others
You're right John. I haven't tried the Quality Inn, but I remember you stayed there.

Fomoco302 said:
What is there to do if you don't track your car? I would most likely be traveling solo.,not the wife's cup of tea.
There is a car show competition and one of the garages has a huge collection of classic cars that you can tour. Friday night is a cruise night to the museum where Ford executives will give a presentation. .....hopefully on the GT350.....then on Saturday night you won't want to miss the Bacardi Bus tour around the track!

steveespo said:
1450 miles and 21 hours of driving for me, Like a Miami trip basically. Hope to figure a double trailer setup somehow and get Pete to split the driving with me. Maybe rent a rollback??????????
Make sure it's a Ford.

36ford-rollback-230X_zpsf5937921.jpg

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
5-6 hour drive from Denver for me. I think I'll take the plunge finally this year. Sure wish I could trailer the car too - it would help with tires and tools - but if I have to, I'll drive out. I told my wife's cousin that his 2000 Cobra would make a great tire hauler!

May have to stay at the Hampton in Grand Island because I'm a Hilton guy.

TymeSlayer said:
5-6 hour drive from Denver for me. I think I'll take the plunge finally this year. Sure wish I could trailer the car too - it would help with tires and tools - but if I have to, I'll drive out. I told my wife's cousin that his 2000 Cobra would make a great tire hauler!

May have to stay at the Hampton in Grand Island because I'm a Hilton guy.
We get two guys from Iowa with their 2000 Cobra Rs every year, so the more the merrier.

drano38

Wayne
Super 8 is a low-priced option if you're trying to save a few bucks.
Several participants stayed there in the last few years, and say its ok. Not as nice as a Holiday Inn Express, but lower price too.
I may give it a shot this year.
I've stayed at the Comfort Inn in the past, and its good for the price.

It would be 1165 miles and an 18.5 hour drive for me. I won't be going to WGI in September this coming year as track is getting repaved. I might just try to make this event. Won't know for sure if I can make until around July though.

George is offering Team Alfalfa logo work shirts with your name and car #.

Team-Alfalfa-Shirts-2014_zps3130044c.png

I'm not sure what motivated George to offer these, but I have an idea.
At least Kevin had a legitimate excuse.

http://youtu.be/z-FTUSqv2Vs?list=PLJ215rZqe6yDv2yLL0jYQCNILiG0U-eBI

http://youtu.be/ySXisGTA6Ck

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel