The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My latest project: Jacking Plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I always wanted to be able to jack my car up from one side in the middle, but the jacking plates I found were either not permanent or required welding them on to the car. I also wanted a plate that did not stick out much, so I came up with these. Still requires bolts to hold them on but the holes are drilled in the flange/pinch weld, not the rocker itself.

101_2831_zpsvhsxc5ri.jpg

101_2832_zpsz2vw9d1e.jpg

101_0105_zps8vkgccw7.jpg~c200

101_0111_zpswk5ksgbh.jpg

101_0107_zpswh6bhqjw.jpg

101_0106_zpshrhj0egg.jpg
Need two in black, how can an order be placed? What's the process??

Thanks John. High qual stuff man. I need to post up some S197 pics. 2012 sits in the garage with 20,000 miles, TREMEC etc. Vorshlag had it for along time.

Thanks John. High qual stuff man. I need to post up some S197 pics. 2012 sits in the garage with 20,000 miles, TREMEC etc. Vorshlag had it for along time.
I know this is an old post.

But are these still made?
Possibly for an s197?
Yes, I still make them but do not have any built for a S197 right now. Send me a pm on what you are looking for

I know this is an old post.

But are these still made?
Possibly for an s197?

TMO Supporting Vendors