The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Apr

NASA AZ @ INDE Motorsports Ranch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Arizona
I wanna go but I need a trailer as I do not want to put 500 + miles on my track tires....lol

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Not sure the departure schedule yet, but if you're driving your Mustang you'd be better off going on ahead, as my max safe towing speed is about 72mph, lol

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Don't get me wrong, my truck will pull that trailer fully-loaded all the way up to the 94mph governor--but the trailer tires may not exist anymore

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Scottsdale
Funny and yes only have my car so I even took it by my tire guy to make sure it will make the trip. Wish I had a tow rig. I drive like an old man on the freeways because of all the great drivers we have on our roads. You might pass me.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Don't get me wrong, my truck will pull that trailer fully-loaded all the way up to the 94mph governor--but the trailer tires may not exist anymore
I'm not sure my oem transmission cooler is up to the task of 94 - same with the trailer tires which have started to cycle out :(

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel