The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Official APEX Wheels Showroom Gallery Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Columbia, TN
Last edited:
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Austin, TX
Ladies and gentlemen
A special edition made for my long collaboration with APEX Wheels for my GT500
Motorsport gold VS-5RS 20x11.5 squared setup.
In person they are even better and I think these are the most beautiful wheels I've ever seen.
Next will be the racecar ones.

When the people ask me why i chose APEX for all my cars my answer is always the same.
I TRUST THESE WHEELS with my life when racing and Im also italian. So they also need to be beautiful.
Next the racecar ☺️

View attachment 91485

View attachment 91486

View attachment 91487

View attachment 91488

View attachment 91489
Motorsport gold should be the new bronze, that looks amazing.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I love the motorsports gold wheels. I had a set in the shopping cart during the last sale. I found out I had to have back surgery and emptied the cart. I wasn't sure I could afford the purchase at the time. Hopefully the funds are available when the next sale comes around.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Austin, TX
I love the motorsports gold wheels. I had a set in the shopping cart during the last sale. I found out I had to have back surgery and emptied the cart. I wasn't sure I could afford the purchase at the time. Hopefully the funds are available when the next sale comes around.
I just realized the size and model I want is available in MS Gold 😍

18x10, more photos to come when I get back out to Apex. But here is your teaser for now.

View attachment 93258
That looks so good byronj.. i got the exact same wheels in 11 wide for my 2012 GT. Waiting to get the tires, 25mm rear spacers, long 1/2x20 studs, 4 tpms sensors and 3mm front spacers so it wont rub per the fitment guide. are those 285 30 18's? what tire? btw, i'm jealous as hell you have what look like brembo 6 pot race brakes in front? very nice.

Bay Area
That looks so good byronj.. i got the exact same wheels in 11 wide for my 2012 GT. Waiting to get the tires, 25mm rear spacers, long 1/2x20 studs, 4 tpms sensors and 3mm front spacers so it wont rub per the fitment guide. are those 285 30 18's? what tire? btw, i'm jealous as hell you have what look like brembo 6 pot race brakes in front? very nice.
Thanks,

They are PZero - Rosso in 285 with a 5mm spacer up front. They had a fire sale at tire rack and since this will be a street car only I figured Id take a chance with them.

TMO Supporting Vendors