The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Official APEX Wheels Showroom Gallery Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
This has been the best lineup of customer submitted photos I've ever seen!! Keep em coming!

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
Does your car have APEX Wheels on it and you’ve always wanted some professional photos taken of it? Or perhaps are you in the market for wheels and local to the Bay Area?

We are looking for volunteers who fit in the above categories to come hang out with us for a couple hours and take photos. You will be compensated for your time with discounts on future purchases a firm handshake from one of our employees, Joe (don’t worry, he usually washes his hands).

Our only criteria at this point is you must be willing to drive to us in Pleasanton, CA & surrounding areas. If you are interested, please fill out this form and we will contact you to move forward!

51652140891_ac8122886d_b.jpg

US
my goodyear guy tried to install the black valve stems i bought from apex with my new sm-10s and the nut bottomed out on the threads prior to contacting the rim face. Any feed back on this problem? he put the rubber washer in that was in the baggie but not even close to sealing. thanks

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
my goodyear guy tried to install the black valve stems i bought from apex with my new sm-10s and the nut bottomed out on the threads prior to contacting the rim face. Any feed back on this problem? he put the rubber washer in that was in the baggie but not even close to sealing. thanks
It's a breakaway locking collar, he just needs to keep tightening it down until the collar breaks and locks in. It's in the instructions in the box that the valve stems come in, and a common design.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
@captdistraction - I’m a huge fan of your track beast. It was great to meet you @ LSIR during the Champs.
Thanks! It was great to meet you as well, next time I'll put on a better showing - it was nice to bounce back from that event that had me DFL by finding a regional class win in the next race.

TMO Supporting Vendors