The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Our GT Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You have some of the best initial mods to go faster and it appears you are working hard on the best mod of all -- seat time!! What tracks have you run with Chin and H.O.D. ??

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Gibsonia, PA
You have some of the best initial mods to go faster and it appears you are working hard on the best mod of all -- seat time!! What tracks have you run with Chin and H.O.D. ??
Bill, I've been focused on Pittsburgh International Race Complex, (Pitt Race) only. My first instructor at HOD and I agreed that my plan of learning one track well, and then working on "improving" my skillset would be the way to go. Since Pitt Race is 30 minutes from home, and is quite a challenging track to learn, I think I'll stay with the plan for the foreseeable future.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I know Kathy and Jim Stout ( used to run with them in Viper Days ) and they have done some great things with that track. I can't blame you for going there often because the track has a great reputation and everyone says it is both challenging and fun!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Gibsonia, PA
I know Kathy and Jim Stout ( used to run with them in Viper Days ) and they have done some great things with that track. I can't blame you for going there often because the track has a great reputation and everyone says it is both challenging and fun!
Bill, I feel blessed to have such a facility almost in my back yard! It doesn't get any better than that.

TMO Supporting Vendors