The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics of your GT350 or S550 Mustang at the track!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
PS - the Professional Photographer who took the pics of my car will be at the Central Region NASA Event this weekend ( drivenasacentral.com ) if you are going or thinking of making it at the last minute?

wjpaerial.com is the website for Andy Schultz

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Olsburg, KS
The Mule in fast company at Gingerman......

View attachment 78642
It was nice to meet you at Gingerman. I've got a fun story with the GT. I've been waiting for several years now to get a ride in Paul's GT. It just so worked out that when I got a ride, Gary Patterson was right behind us in line in one of his GT500s. My understanding is that it was not at stock horsepower levels, and I know for a fact it had slicks on it. Anyway, we did a (mostly) warm up lap and Gary was on our tail the whole time. As soon as Gary decided he might like to pass, Paul said something like "he's not getting around us" (may have been a bit more colorful than that). We played cat-and-mouse for the next 3 laps. It was pretty much a stalemate. We could just barely get away from him in the corners and Gary would catch back up in the straights. Unfortunately we had to navigate through a bit of traffic. Anyway, when we got done I told Paul to tell Gary "thanks for the ride". I'm guessing I got the best ride in the GT of anyone there. I'll be back next year, it's just a matter of whether I bring the Roush again or substitute the Bullitt since the Bullitt Nationals are going to be going on after the MTE.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel