The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Please Welcome CorteX Racing As A TMO Vendor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm very pleased to announce that CorteX Racing has joined the vendor lineup on BOSSMustangsOnline. Many of you already know Filip and the great service and quality products they offer. I've had the opportunity to meet Filip and his team several times over the past year and have also been to their shop @ Sonoma Raceway. CorteX has developed an outstanding reputation with Mustang enthusiast here in Northern California and I always see Mustangs with their suspension kits at Sonoma, Laguna Seca and Thunderhill. Several Mustang race teams including many in the Pirelli World Challenge series use their Watts Link. They also provide race team support for the same series. Their Xtreme Grip suspension setup was selected for the SCCA Spec Mustang class.

To start with CorteX is offering 10% off on many of their products for Black Friday. Click on the ad at the top of the page for more details.

We're planning on doing additional promotions over the Winter so stay tuned.

Their capabilities go beyond suspension and you can see some of their work in the SEMA winning Xecution Mustang.

http://www.cortexracing.com/projects/66-mustang-project-xecution/

Xecution_feature.jpg

Great products & Great support! Filip, Trent, & Crick have been there from day 1 for me and helped me attain a 5th place national finish at the SCCA Runoffs & Win the hard charger award in the very competitive t-1 race. Glad to have them supporting us all here in the BMO community.

TMO Supporting Vendors