The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TymeSlayer said:
Great Job on the Lights Rick! Looking clean ans spiffy!
Thanks. They look much better in person. A couple of years ago I scrapped what I had and have moved to all LED for a bright crisp look. More to come next year.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I have the grinch house...no decorations and no tree.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Now Tymeslayer I have a ton of customers in Brighton, so I understand completely why you are well acquainted with Farmersonly.com , but we both are lucky since there is more to view on our mutual website than the guys in Montana who frequent sheeponly.com .

Do you wander out to High Plains Raceway at all, as I hope to make it out there again in 2017 --- great track in the middle of absolutely nowhere!

You guys out west don't know how lucky you are to have places that are in the middle of nowhere! EVERY inch of real estate around here is GPS'd...not to mention occupied........Mon Tues below 30 today may hit 40 taking the Boss out no matter what!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Bill Pemberton said:
Now Tymeslayer I have a ton of customers in Brighton, so I understand completely why you are well acquainted with Farmersonly.com , but we both are lucky since there is more to view on our mutual website than the guys in Montana who frequent sheeponly.com .

Do you wander out to High Plains Raceway at all, as I hope to make it out there again in 2017 --- great track in the middle of absolutely nowhere!

Bill,

Now that's funny... As a friend of mine from Montana tells me, they teach them young up there to recite this "Honest Mr. Farmer, I was only helping the sheep over the fence!"

I get out to HPR as often as I can with the NASA boys. It's about an hour drive from Brighton and there isn't much out that way in Deer Trail. The only real gripe I have with it is the facilities there. They work but could use some more permanent structures there. As far as the track goes, I really like running there and can drive it in my sleep. It's a great place for one to cut their teeth on. I'd like to get out to MPH like I wish I could every year but my business travel always screws up my calendar. I'm gunning for the 2017 round-up there. My wife has a bunch of family in Minden, just south of Kearney - so we're out that way about once a year.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You need to make the 2017 Mustang Roundup at Hastings , as already bunch of the Ford Engineers and Execs are committed. Quick Nick will surely be there to whip up on a lot of us, and supposedly Gary Patterson from Shelby American will be present again. All kinds of rumors it might be a Mustang Club of America event, but regardless it is a Blue Oval event, that once you participate in, you will say to heck with work and figure a way to get your butt out there. Drop momma and the kids off in Minden and the first beer is on me !!

Son took Me & Hon to Church yesterday in his'04 M3. Man that thing can haul some a.. He obviously was trying to get my attention and he succeeded very well............my whiplash may go away in a week or so. When I mentioned I might trade-in the Boss for one of those he laughed & said "yeah right"............he knew that was NEVER going to happen.... ;)

Belated Merry Christmas all! It's been a very busy weekend and I finally got a chance to sit back and greet my fellow Mustang family! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend with family, friends, and cars! Unfortunately, all the presents wouldn't fit in the Boss' trunk to haul Over to the family get together, so had to stay in the garage this weekend. Since we're expecting to have sun the rest of the week, I'm hoping to have her out to let her breathe a bit.

Cheers all and stay warm 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors