The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Website will be moving to a new server early 9/26, will be offline for a short time - More info here
  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMSBOSS said:
Chicago's team this year is the Cubs. Chicago is limited, by fate, to one good sports team a year....max!!

Go figure.

108 years is long enough to wait. Assuming they can put it all together.

Da Bears??? Who??

Booo cubs! Lets go Mets!!

Sean said:
Booo cubs! Lets go Mets!!

Damn....sorry. I didn't know the Mets were playing this year. Any idea what their record is ::)

For anyone who grew up outside the Chicago area. There is something you need to realize. Global warming is not a threat to humanity. The Cubs winning the World Series is!!!!! The world will simply start spinning the other direction. Don't worry, neither are likely to happen. 108 and counting!!

TMSBOSS said:
Damn....sorry. I didn't know the Mets were playing this year. Any idea what their record is ::)

For anyone who grew up outside the Chicago area. There is something you need to realize. Global warming is not a threat to humanity. The Cubs winning the World Series is!!!!! The world will simply start spinning the other direction. Don't worry, neither are likely to happen. 108 and counting!!

Good enough to be a Wild card contender hahaha. If the mets don't make it or get eliminated from the playoffs the cubs are my team though. It was pretty hard last year since I'm a Mets fan and I like the Cubs, but hopefully this will be a good year for one of us! Forget the Nats!

I'm going to let the Cubs finish, but the Mets are in the playoffs again! It's incredible

14480767_10154249750346773_7963023094772138283_o.jpg

Good luck with the Mets, Sean.......How about those Bills shutting out the Pats at Foxboro (albeit without Tom B. who comes back next week). Tonight the Giants visit the Vikes.....Good luck Eli....you're going to need it...........Dallas win over the 49ers was impressive. Anybody watch the Dover Cup race yesterday? My guy Rock n Roller Joe Walsh was the Grand Marshal telling the boys & girl to "START YOUR ENGINES"....Truex won...I'm not counting him out to win it all at Homestead................

302BOB said:
Beautiful around here today. Cool morning..48....warmed up to near 70 with nice sunny skies.Had the Boss out for a nice morning ride....Don't get no better than this.. ;)

Just a tad warmer over here. Been like that for a few days. Gonna change tomorrow though. :(

Another fantastic fall day with temps topping 70. Going to clean my wheels of brake dust so I'll be ready to take a cruise tomorrow to the farm stand to get the last of the fresh corn...they stop selling by Columbus Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel