The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helping to save water during the severe drought in this region by not shaving til we get some much needed rain. Stay tuned, this may get ugly fast....Hon already offering to buy some bottled water soon..................Drew(#41) keep up the GOOD work! ... ;)

You guys out west must get pretty bored with no leaves to rake in the fall......yeah right.. :)...Most trees around here have shedded their leaves about now, so the worst may be over. I'm going out this weekend to do another yard/leaf clean-up....After that whatever comes will stay unto spring. It's getting too cold & I'm getting too old now to be outside playing with leaves. Son just put a bid on a condo...I may follow suit in the future for LOW/NO MAINTENANCE......I would miss my huge estate, tho.. ;D!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
63 hours, 27,535 lights and 6196' of cord. The outside of the house is done. It's a wonder I have any tyme for the Boss. Ho-Ho-Ho!

TymeSlayer said:
63 hours, 27,535 lights and 6196' of cord. The outside of the house is done. It's a wonder I have any tyme for the Boss. Ho-Ho-Ho!
We need a couple of photos of that!

I put up my 5 yr old 4.5 ft pre-lit tree today only to find out the top half doesn't light up anymore. I sprung for a 100 light string to put me back in business. The "silly season" has surely arrived!....is it HO-HO-HO or OH-NO-NO..?.....Just remember the reason for the season... ;)

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
TymeSlayer said:

And a Twin Turbo U-Code Boss coyote natural gas powered gen-set to power up the lights! Love it, and yes we need pics!

Thanks TS,
2HP

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Here's a few taken at dawn last night. You'll get the full effect when I get the night shots down.Still messing with the camera for better night shots. More to come...

Shoot%20I%204_zpsennznsxx.jpg

Shoot%20I%2020_zpsfx6zsruw.png

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
15317933_10154756572683535_550538717079231720_n.jpg

shane boy needs an ass whippin one way or another...not for me to decide or do...But on a good note I found a brother for my blue '16 Hot wheels GT350R...a red one with the same black stripe!............don't get no better than this.............. ;D

Saturday afternoon ramble.........34 degrees out.. staying in today..Had the Boss out yesterday...really sounding louder...those GT500 muffs must be really getting "seasoned"....wide open sides surely add to the mix. All the Xmas stuff up & Rudolph comes on tonite(CBS @8pm). Been watching Rudolph since it first came on in 1964...first as a kid and later with my son...it's like a Xmas tradition now. Winter starting to creep in with sun setting before 4:30 & some snow forecast for tomorrow nite changing to rain Mon AM. The only snow I like is the kind you don't have to shovel ( this refers to frozen precipitation & nothing else!!). My search for a condo in Hawaii will continue.........Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel