The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Website will be moving to a new server early 9/26, will be offline for a short time - More info here
  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe's going to be 69 in November....If he didn't give up his bad habits 20+ years ago I don't think he'd be around to sing analog man today. I've been a fan of his since his James Gang days....circa 1970...............hard to believe I'm only 29... :D

Farm update....My 6ft X 10 ft plantation is doing great! The tomato trees are starting to yield.........have 7 ripe ones on the kitchen counter...2 humongus ones the rest average or small. Picked a yellow squash Monday and a kirby cuke yesterday. Hot & humid weather til further notice. Good for the crops..but not for me

96 in the shade yesterday with tropical humidity...more of the same thru the weekend, Dog days of summer have surely arrived.....ARF ARF!!! Point of reference the "normal" for today is 82. I think you can throw that "normal" out the window..........nothing close to that in the 7 day forecast. The farm loves this weather...picked another 2 tomatoes this AM. Once Sept comes things will start to slow down with diminishing sunlight & temps.

Rain is a good thing. It keeps the temps down a bit & I'm sure your corn crops are grateful. Here in CT we're in a 4 to 9 inch deficit state wide for the year so far. We've had a couple T-storms lately but the rain comes down so hard & so fast it doesn't get a chance to soak in. My tomato trees provide enough shade to prevent whatever rain we get from drying up too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel