The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 8 - 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.Anybody want to go out on a limb and predict the Super Bowl contestants and/or a winner???....I'm going with the Packers and Chiefs...with Green Bay winning 38-30....
Interesting tidbit in the "Today in History" column.........1967...... The Green Bay Packers and Kansas City Chiefs played in the first Super Bowl, as it came to be called, at the coliseum in L.A. Green Bay won 35-10............QB's...Packers Bart Starr (MVP)...Chiefs Len Dawson.

"TODAY IN HISTORY".....(1/21/22)...."1942...Pinball machines were banned in New York City after a court ruled they were gambling devices that relied on chance rather than skill (the ban was lifted in 1976)".......I beg to differ with the court on this issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!....You had to be pretty "skillful" to know when and how hard to hit that flipper to get that ball to go where you wanted it to go.....I had plenty experience with this...My Dad got us a pinball machine from somewhere when we were kids....the tilt worked just fine, thank you. A pool table a little later and the cellar was our playground............................I miss those days..............................................

.........Rodney snuck in while I was away and posted this....He said it reminded Him of his good old days................Toys in the attic?????...what else is up there???????????????????????????????

Last edited:
The Packers were sent packing by the 49er's on a last second field goal last night. Rogers seemed off all night...maybe He didn't need that bye as much as he thought He did. We'll see how the Chiefs do against the Bills tonight.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
My heart is with the Bills but my wallet is hoping for the Chiefs and the Rams today. I have both Mahomes and Stafford in my playoff pool and both scored a plethora of points last week. I'll give them both a ride in my Boss if they make it to the Super Bowl!
(BTW - Somewhere on here I did pick the Rams to beat the Chiefs in SB LVI)

All the playoff games this weekend ended in last second turmoil for somebody...last night..Chiefs and Bills.....both defenses were worn out by the end of the final qtr after the tough game they played....For Maholmes to get his Team into field goal range with 13 seconds given to him after the Bills scored what they thought was the winning TD was unbelievable!!!!.......Tyme, did you have anything to do with this??????????...Papers are saying the loss of the toss turned fatal for the Bills in OT...................................

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Anymore a lot of scrap metal places will take them off your hands and depending on what you bring they might even pay you some moolah, some green, some shekels, dough, bread, etc.

TMO Supporting Vendors