The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 8 - 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just curious.........is there a vaccine for cabin fever??????????????????........Why not??????????...Why ask Why is the next question, I suppose......Is cabin fever contagious?...Another question.............the list goes on............bear with me.....My Hon of a saint does........She didn't find that other shovel yet. SHHHHH....wind outside is the strongest so far today...could be the storm is moving away....I'm SOOOOOO glad I'm in looking out..............and not vice versa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats To Tom Brady on his decision to retire.....I thought He had another good year left in him, at least........He never beat the Giants in the Super Bowl, even in his quest for that perfect season. I'm sure that haunts him.......44 and retired.......I struggled to wait till I was 59....but I'm still enjoying every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lousy day outside...rain...the Boss snoozes again....I hate to bore you with these dreary details.......but for some reason misery loves company..what else does misery have to look forward to??????????.I did pick up a 33% off pep & sausage Flat bread pizza at the store today.....there may be hope yet...............................

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
PLR and RKI in Danbury are my go-tos for classic rock. I mostly listen to college radio, though, especially on the commute to Hfd. The college radio shows with an underground/alternative influence remind me of WLIR back in 80's.

I listen to WFUV 90.7 out of Fordham when it's in range, but also 89.5 WPKN (Purple Knights Network - Univ. of Bpt.) for certain shows, WNHU 88.7, and WRTC 89.3 from Trinity College in Hartford. Can be hit or miss depending on DJs, and the music styles can vary greatly from one to the next. But WPKN has Chris Franz of the Talking Heads as guest DJ once a month and Howard Thompson (A&R man at Island, CBS, and Elektra) twice a month; FUV used to have a Sat. night funk/soul show with Binky Griptite from the Dap-Kings but he's taking a break.

Dave, I VERY rarely listen to radio......only when Hon has it on....NEVER in the Boss!!!......But today sounded good for some reason n PLR................................Playin what I liked might have something to do with it....I'm an old school rocker.....;)

Last edited:
Sunday.....No football...No NASCAR....Boys sleeping in my bed......Where did Hon go???????????...........She's not as dumb as I look..............Son back from Miami....taking a nap to rest up from His mini vacation...............

Livin in the past, posting here i guess, that's ok...it's.the living part that matters! A good song that starts easy and ends easy is a treat. What happens in between can stir the imagination. Is what this is all about.... a breakup?...a Divorce?.....its not about anything good, that's for sure.....nice fodder for a Saturday afternoon.....

TMO Supporting Vendors