The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Project Super Beater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
while I'm at it, anyone know the correct way to get the mirrors off? These are pretty beat and were held on with duct tape.
View attachment 75791
You can just pop off the interior mirror plastic cover piece and unscrew them. They'll pull right out. Then you can just unplug them.

If you are interested in 20" wheels. I saw a listing for a Shelby throwback wheel in 20" for around $130.00 a copy. Interested?
Let's keep shopping for him! 🤣

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Oh Ya..... You should see how good my wife is at spending money. LOL.
This winter I managed to out spend mine. The Calimer stage 2, new MGW race spec, and Mantic twin disc clutch was a good start. Oh and I convinced her I would save money by doing it myself. I just needed a Bend Pack HD9 lift.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I will be looking at a Watson bar soon too, as my wife likes the idea, I need a base to install a 6 point harness and since I found one the unobtanium factory rear seat delete kits at Lethal Performance I can lose some weight that the bar will add back. Ran outa money though, and my Credit Cards have bandaids on them , so will have to wait a little bit. I have a Anderson Composite GT350/Mach1 handling package rear spoiler still in the box and afraid that will go up on the classifieds soon for some needed funds. It throws me out of the SCCA Class I run even though it is a mirror image to the stock one except in CF, and though I doubt the weight is much different it has a factor and that bumps me into another Class - goofy but rules be rules.

TMO Supporting Vendors