The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Rattlesnake Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Welcome Rattlesnake.....That GT500 is lookin like it could be cookin......Self teached is better than learning things from others..it may come harder, but you will remember it much longer...................................;););)
Welcome Rattlesnake! I too am self-teached in a variety of subjects (just having some fun with the term from your vehicle profile background - I actually like it) 😁 . Looking forward to seeing your updates on your journey here.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
As an ex-teacher I would have to state the correct term is self taught , not teached. Heck, it is even hard to write that since spellcheck wants to kick that out. I tried to ignore , but Teacher mode just came out and I had to establish a correcto-mundo!

Oh, yeh, I do need to add that " Rattlesnake " does look quite venomous. Pretty sure quite a few Camaros have been bitten by that nasty Snake!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Part of the reason I love the "Edit " button on this Forum. Spellcheck grabs all of us many times a day, and that lovely little button helps us go back and make things a little clearer. Sorry to rattle ( pun intended ) anyone's chain, I get caught all the time too, but let's slither back to the main subject , Rattlesnake, one badasp Shelby ready to strike fear in the hearts of many a GM Chebby!!

Last edited:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
If you use the Chrome browser you'll see spelll check right in the browser!

1637792624290.png

:hellyeah: Doesn't matter, we're all just welcoming him in with some humor. No malice intended.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors