The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear trunk panel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Does anyone know what's holding the rear trunk panel on? I got the 4 plastic nuts, I think that's what I'd call them, but there is still something keeping me from removing it completely. I moved the tire inflator and it's almost like it's the trunk light but I can't figure out how to get to it. Suggestions?

I forgot how I removed mine but I remember something was hanging it up. Go to the Roush website and they have instructions on replacing the rear valance and it includes detailed instructions on how to remove that panel.

TMO Supporting Vendors