The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 RED BADGER Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No worries , Badger obviously runs in Wisconsin, so he it is natural for him to cool down with beer, brats and cheese after every event .....whoops, you meant the car. Good info and hopefully he has a racing radiator , plenty of Water Wetter , and other cooling mods.

Badger check out Chicane23.com for a Tiger Hood , they really help immensely for downforce and cooling!

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Michigan
Do you know what stage kit it is and if it is the air to air intercooler? Has it been to the dyno?
I wanted a Whipple for mine, but they stopped producing them for the 05-10 Mustangs.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Midwest
Do you know what stage kit it is and if it is the air to air intercooler? Has it been to the dyno?
I wanted a Whipple for mine, but they stopped producing them for the 05-10 Mustangs.
It is a Stage 1 with with air to fluid intercooler. 509 HP @ crank 417 HP @ rear wheels on the Dyno

TMO Supporting Vendors