The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Replacement Rotors for Roush/Alcon calipers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
Does anyone know of an off the shelf replacement for the 14" Alcon rotors?

I'm only aware of the Baer replacement rotors at $745 per set. That's likely not going to happen.

My leading idea is to go to GT500 rotors but I'll have to mill some material off of my caliper brackets for rotor/caliper alignment because the hat offset is different(around .070" iirc).

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Maybe its just me, but I dont think the Baer stuff is really track worthy. When you mean gt500 rotors you mean like the Boss 302 14" setup? At least you would have a lot of good rotor options.

TMO Supporting Vendors