The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

RIP Ken Block 43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Dang, this one hits hard. Absolute legend in the car world.

C115C574-163D-4C0B-B5CC-426032A28689.jpeg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Oh my gosh, how horrible ,but thank you for posting this devastating news, Rob. My grandson and I enjoyed watching many of his incredible automotive stunts on You Tube, and I know he will be a very sad young lad.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Ken won't be going through the Pearly Gates, he'll be jumping a car 50 feet over them, then doing smoky donuts around Saint Peter.

Wall-to-wall coverage of the Bills player's injury on ESPN last night, but not a single mention of Ken Block's death. Not even an "Oh, by the way" 15-second hit before a commercial break. Typical sportswriter stick-and-ball bias.

From Top Gear, Captain Slow and Kenny From The Block.

Man , I saw vids of Him doing his stuff and I couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........It hurts me that a snowmobile had to take Him Out ............He was a TALENTED DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..That drifting was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......RIP. Ken.............................

Last edited:
Boys...........Nobody is indestructible..........I don't believe Ken thought He was...But He lived on the edge of his existence because He believed He could.....Tomorrow is promised to no one....Please don't forget that simple fact............just pay your taxes and you'll be fine............for now...................

Wall-to-wall coverage of the Bills player's injury on ESPN last night, but not a single mention of Ken Block's death
Dave, Ken was our Hero, Our Fantasy not America's...the tragedy that happened on national TV Monday nite cannot be compared with Ken Block's Death...Prime Time will always rein Supreme........I am so glad to hear Damar Hamlin is on the way to recovery...........Amen....and my condolences to Ken's Family!!!!!!!!!....He died like He lived....on the edge of ....you name it!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Canada
Over Christmas I just finished watching Ken's, Gymkhana Files on TV. What a shock and loss. Condolences to all Ken's family and fans.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel