The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Drivers Side Door

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anyone know what the difference is between the drivers side door P/N
AR3Z-6320125-A and AR3Z-6320125-B for a 2013 mustang? I can pick up a brand new "A" version for a lot less than the "B" but am unsure of what the difference is.

Thanks in advance

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
The "B" door is just a replacement door for the discontinued "A" door but couldn't tell you what changes were made to it. I'm sure for form, fit and function it should work. Double check with the dealer before you order.

The "B" door is just a replacement door for the discontinued "A" door but couldn't tell you what changes were made to it. I'm sure for form, fit and function it should work. Double check with the dealer before you order.
I asked a dealer today and got the deer in the headlight look.

I am not sure how Ford performs configuration management but something changed to drive a P/N roll; maybe a vendor change and the "B" door is still built to the original OEM specs?? Who knows? The door components all retain the "A" configuration so I have to assume the components will transfer over without issue.

Their part numbers change a lot. If it shows it fits your car you should be fine. Or call someone Like Autonation White Bear Lake and ask them.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
This. It's a common practice for the current Ford parts numbering system to change the letter suffix for updates.

From Tasca:
AR3Z-6320125-A and AR3Z-6320125-B mustang door shell.png

TMO Supporting Vendors