The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Online Work Shop Manuals and Wiring Diagrams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Work Shop

Wiring Diagrams

This manual is for the 2011 Mustangs, posted by a TMS member. It may be lacking Boss specific areas like side pipes and oil cooler but many of the 2011 GT manuals are the same as the Boss. Need to remove the front bumper or find a torque spec for suspension parts, this will help. If it is the same as the hard book copy then it does contain Boss info.

Owners manuals can be found here:

Recalls

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)
Thanks for this valuable info!

But somehow I would like to obtain old fashioned hard copies, the real books. Because I like to write my own notes onto page margins etc add pages.

Question: where I can buy a complete set of Shop Manuals?

I know this is a really old thread, but does anyone still use this link to reference the shop manual? I donated via PayPal hoping that I could obtain a full version of the manual but it remains to be "grayed-out." Anyone still have luck with this site or did I just lose out on a cash donation :-\

TMO Supporting Vendors