The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Camber adjustment help please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Greenbrier, TN
I'm in a jam and could use some help please. I have a 2015 GT PP and have road course event on Monday & I just replaced the struts and I need to set my camber.
My set up is 19" wls, Eibach 1" lowered springs, Eibach 35mm adjustable anti-roll bars set in the middle.
No plates, just adjustable bolts. (which I didn't know the previous owner had installed until today) So now I need to re-set camber.
I ordered a set of SPS-91010 caster/camber gauges that will be here in the morning and I'm not sure yet how to use it or what degree to set it at. I could use any advice and numbers anyone can give me. Thanks!

In the V6L
A few points:

1. Before you adjust, make sure the tires are all at the correct pressure, otherwise the chassis will sit at an angle.
2. Before you adjust, make sure the car is level from right to left. Front to back doesn't matter. I roll the car onto small stacks of floor tiles that level the floor when I'm doing mine.
3. The SPC 91010 is a good unit - I've got two with the toe extensions as well. I checked the calibration on mine before I used them the first time, and they were perfect out of the box.
4. I'd recommend you start with -2.5 degrees of camber. Others will urge you to go up to and beyond 3 degrees, but if it's your first time out, 2.5 will be fine.

TMO Supporting Vendors