The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Steeda Packed GT Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sounds like you enjoyed your GT, and I am sure you will have a riot with the Spec Miata you acquired. Do feel free to chat with folks like AZBoss as he has been running NASA in your State for quite awhile and he can likely give you tips that will even be beneficial to running the Miata!

Ran Spec Miata for almost 10 years, it is a riot running in that Class -- join Mazda Motorsports so you can buy parts at Dealer cost!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Sounds like you enjoyed your GT, and I am sure you will have a riot with the Spec Miata you acquired. Do feel free to chat with folks like AZBoss as he has been running NASA in your State for quite awhile and he can likely give you tips that will even be beneficial to running the Miata!

Ran Spec Miata for almost 10 years, it is a riot running in that Class -- join Mazda Motorsports so you can buy parts at Dealer cost!
Oh, we already know each other :)

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Arizona

Appreciate that. And yes I know AZBoss. I may have added to his front splitter fund!

Loved the 2017 GT. I was about to gut and cage it while still paying it off so I decided to sell it and go after the SM championship. Came in second in 2019 and then won the championship last year in NASA Arizona. Now that I crossed that off my list, going back to a Mustang (2003) and going after a class I have not seen done in a Mustang. NASA ST/TT5. Going up against much lighter BRZ/FRS things so it will not be easy at all.

TMO Supporting Vendors