The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 The Shi%^y Mustang Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It’s no longer my old car. You’ve added some nice touches to it and I liked the gold rims you no longer have. A year later I’m still impressed with the paint correction and ceramic coating you had done. The paint looks amazing.

Bay Area
It’s no longer my old car. You’ve added some nice touches to it and I liked the gold rims you no longer have. A year later I’m still impressed with the paint correction and ceramic coating you had done. The paint looks amazing.

Thank I pretty impressed with how it turned out. I liked those rims as well. It was ashamed that the powder coated ruined them and I had to take that hit. And FYI, its still referred to as Ricks old car by a few people. Does not bother me at all. Although @302BOB Reds revenge does have a nice ring.

Bay Area
Here is a minor (to me update) Since its been awhile and we have been flying under the radar.
CCB front rotors
Square Signature Wheels SV501s brushed triple black. (best color if you don't want to clean brake dust) IMHO
AIM data acquisition system and smarty cam
DSC controller (not installed)
CF trunk lid
CF hood w/ track spec center vent & aero catch pins (hood not installed). Thanks @Fabman for the storage and work
Canards
GT4 wang (not sure if Im going to install it)
I have two new (to me) splitters one is a GT4 and one is from another manufacturer. (not sure which route to go)
Full PPF
Removing auto-blip since Trent @ Sonoma showed me a cool trick.
Installing MGW soon.

And shooting to be a consistent 150 at Sonoma.

That is all for now. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New year

Bay Area
OH and although some people still recognize it as Ricks old car, (which I do love and appreciate) I have decided to name her. Shitty Mustang. #shittymustang.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
OH and although some people still recognize it as Ricks old car, (which I do love and appreciate) I have decided to name her. Shitty Mustang. #shittymustang.
Hopefully it doesn't turn into shitty shitty bang bang.

What is that cool trick?

Bay Area
Sh*ttyMustang is going to see the Dr today for some hybrid coil-overs that can still use the mag-ride today. Update on that in a month or so. Then some sway bars / end links with a corner balance. Then I can work on this front aero project that has been waiting.

TMO Supporting Vendors