The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Merchandise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
With a 23 acre hill full of trucks ( Automotive News named it Truck Mountain) and close to 5000 vehicles on the ground with Woodhouse Ford and Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep, many think Blair might be the Automotive Capital of Nebraska already. Now , as far as the discussion of my driving abilities , I am only considered semi quick by the Geritol set, and I could not hold a candle to Arizona Boss or Black Boss --- but I do pass a few folks racing their Hoverounds !

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
My hoveround can beat Bill's HurryCane any day of the week!

Now, back on topic - was Mr. Rick thinking about bringing back the vintage BMO shirts? Is there enough interest out there for this?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Rick mentioned doing the original picture on the back , but listing Track Mustangs Online on the front. With so many new members I suggested he do a melding of both shirts with the Boss and GT 350 on the back and that would appeal to more of the folks on the Forum. If we view the turnout at the Mustang Roundup , for instance, the trend is for more and more folks to have GTs and GT 350s and GT 500s , since the Boss was only around for two years.

I would love to have a shirt with the Boss on it ( obvious why), but to make it more feasible for our small group, doing one with both cars logically would appeal to a broader base - imho.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dear Ole Connecticut Bobby,

Don't listen to the Slayer , as he tries to tell everyone he is super slow , always at the back of the pack , but I have been on track with him more than once and he is not slow. He just , modestly , tells folks he must be having an off day when he blows by them , but he is true to his main focus on being at the track - which is just to have fun!!! He was having some unusual issues at the Mustang Roundup, this year, but that occurs to all of us at some time if we track our cars. I am sure he will get all those minor concerns fixed and he will be back out there with the rest of us having a good time, a fast time , and not his purported last time!

PS- Tyme that was my wife's Hurrycane, I just like to borrow it ---quite often!!!

Last edited:
Sweet Lorraine is as slow as She wants to be....get up next to Her and see what She Got for you.....Tyme is hanging on dearly just for the ride....................................No offense Tyme..I hang on dearly to my Boss at Tymes ,also.....:cool:

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Now, back on topic

What's That For?

:p:D:rolleyes:

was Mr. Rick thinking about bringing back the vintage BMO shirts? Is there enough interest out there for this?

I still have NOS of the v1 BMO shirts...probably still in the bag that Rick shipped them to me.

I think the next TMO shirt should also have one or more of the resident champions... I've already suggested @captdistraction earlier, but a design with 2 or 3 cars with @ArizonaBOSS and @Mad Hatter would be awesome too, IMO.

Grant 302, Glad to see u back.............Miss those pizza pics............Here I go again....Off Topic.......I'm ducking for cover..............Behind a Camaro.........Shoot at Will, not Bob.......................Corn Knee virus is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Bill P. has nothing to do with this!!!!

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

TMO Supporting Vendors