The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Tommy's 2021 MACH 1 Build Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tommy,

Thanks for all the posts and tackling the Nordschliefe and learning it is a daunting task for anyone. Some of my friends in Europe comment that even after having gone quite a few times it almost feels new every visit as it is so long. Glad you are having fun and do get the Vorshlag camber plates or Cortex ones done reasonably soon, as a track focused alignment will save your tires - track focused but still good for the street so not to the max. Not sure the PS4Ss will be solid a much longer but they do eat outside edges with the factory alignment . Keep us posted and 24 sounds fun as right now things are buttoned up this tike of the year in Deutschland, ha!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Colorado Springs
Track knowledge is every with the Nordschliefe.
My first 30 laps I was just cruising around taking in the scenery. Once I started to learn it and linking it together it really is breathtaking
My friends say the same thing. 30+ laps then implement slowly your driving style for the track is unforgiving. Our season opens March 17th, can't wait to dedicate time for it. One reason I didn't chose to home this X-Mas. Playstation 5 GT7 and videos for me this holiday season since I don't have a SIM yet. I think I'll be okay, just need to get out my head.

First thing first, I need a new battery as the OEM is toast.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel