The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Time Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Duane we need to get you out to the Midwest in the future, since you are quite talented as an Agricultural Racer! We give out decals for those who run into the alfalfa at MPH ( Motorsports Park Hastings ) and they are easy to identify. We might be able to mail you a set after your wonderful display at VIR, ha!!

F.A.R.T. Ford Alfalfa Racing Team

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Totally agree with Duane, curbs are your friends. In a former life one of my nicknames was the " Bermmeister," and there was no curb I did not hit, run over , or become intimate friends with!

Took the GT350 to VIR for the second time and enjoyed it more. Still some misfire issues, but ABS issues didn't pop up and was able to finally just get some laps in. Went from a 2:18ish first time out down to a low 2:13. Still slow as shiznit...I know, but getting a little more used to the car.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Clarksville, TN
My first outing at NCM with Gonzo. Not quite as fast as my GTI or Golf R, but definitely more engaging. Not only cause it's manual (other cars were DSG), but because it's RWD as well. My first time at NCM with a RWD car. Good times!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Michigan
Just posted a new video of my bracket race this pas weekend at Waterford Hills. Didn't win but set a new PB for myself- 1:18.18. I also spun the car off t1 during my comp laps but both the GoPro and Track Addict malfunctioned and weren't recording...which is a real bummer. Would have been fun to go back and watch.
Anyway, have a look!

Just posted a new video of my bracket race this pas weekend at Waterford Hills. Didn't win but set a new PB for myself- 1:18.18. I also spun the car off t1 during my comp laps but both the GoPro and Track Addict malfunctioned and weren't recording...which is a real bummer. Would have been fun to go back and watch.
Anyway, have a look!

Qualify run was really good, 1:18 is better than I have posted at WHRR. I may have missed it , what is total weight after swap and K-member. RW HP/TQ probably not too far off stock Boss. Also what is your gearing? I am going 3-4 before back straight and same after first apex at swamp (3.73 Boss).

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel