The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tracy ( TMS ) is getting much older today --- Happy Birthday BossMan!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
TMS is celebrating a Birthday today and he isn't even to the minimum age for Social Security yet! Well, he can join AARP and now that I realize how much younger than I am if gives me a good excuse if he whips my butt at the track. Have a Happy Day my friend, and I am sure there are many on here that are wishing you the same as you have been a very positive influence on TMO for many members and you have been a great help to me when at the track. I hope you get some track time this month or next and do enjoy your big day!

Bill P

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
il_1140xN.2694034640_n273.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
West
HBD my man!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Thanks guys.

I spend the day doing what I like doing. I wrenched on my daughters Focus RS. Slight meeting of the bumpers. :ohdamn: :banghead: Lol
We removed the front end, the parts that weren’t in trash bags. Doh.
Then pulled the engine, suspension cradle and fabed a set of casters so we can move it around. Will send it to frame shop soon to have everything measured and pulled as needed. Good times.

ED8A4C96-2598-4A8E-A231-094572C9D8C1.jpeg

41B0AE90-460F-4D24-87D7-63FF88671C98.jpeg

6C92F6CC-776C-4BF6-9008-48821F9A3D2F.jpeg

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Bob
I guess each guy finds enjoyment in different things. I really enjoy working on cars/stuff. Yesterday the Focus came apart. The shop it is in is behind our home. Two post and four post lifts get plenty of work. My two projects now are the Focus then frame of restoration on a 1969 Corvette.
This morning I pulled out the Bosch dish washer and fixed it. Wife had been doing dishes in the sink………Oh The Humanity!!! Lol. 45 minutes later, problem solved. Did I mention that I’m a great husband also? :rolleyes:🤫
Oh well. Off to the shop to finish welding the caster system on the Focus. It has to be trailered to the Body shop.

TMO Supporting Vendors