The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

We found the real " Blacksheep 1 " Bar !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Some weeks back my wife and I were traveling in SloCal and when wandering around San Luis Obispo we found the real " Blacksheep " Bar. Someone mentioned about a month ago they found Rob's drinking and eating establishment but it listed the place as a noshery! Rob is a redneck , Florida swamp boy and he don't cater to no noshery type nonsense, so we we pleased to find a bar completely related to his true nature. Yep, this place is a Bar and Grill, likely heavy on the Bar, since you might notice they can't even spell Black correctly. Gotta be a transplanted Florida Gator as this place caters only to booze and grub ---- with the spelling thinking booze is the key!! Should have looked at the pictures on the back wall , there might have been a photo of the Super Beater Cheater and it's reputation would have been solidified!

IMG_4665.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Exactly, BS1, I may have been born in Florida and left many years ago, but I knew a fellow Floridian had no idea what a noshery was, and when they posted that last restaurant with something approaching your sacred name, I stood up and defended that you would not accept any building, place of business or drinking establishment that listed itself as a noshery! Had to post this proper Bar and Grill, with a backwards listed k, since it showed the proprietors obviously put up signage after a binge or two. It just seemed so appropriate, so Blacksheepish, and the only oddity was it was in California. Now it was in San Luis Obispo, often listed as the " Happiest Town in America, " and I figured my wife and I found out why ------heavy patronage of the Blacksheep Bar keeps folks pleasant and quite happy!

You can get gator tails at a place called Catfish Johnnies, or , you can pull your airboat into the parking lot at a place called The Cove, but I don't think those qualify as "nosheries".

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel