The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i changed my oil and filter and also removed my hood grills for a repaint.
decided that they should be the same sterling grey as the rear spoiler and my mirrors.

also decided that my front splitter is not the correct color and ill be removing it. going to use it as a template and make my own. ill paint that one the same as the body color..which is school buss yellow.

any one in need of a factory splitter let me know. ill have one for sale soon

Mod: added cap to first word.

Re: what did you do to your boss today?

I drove it. I "California Dustered" it. Then I drove in again. Then I took the bugs off the front bumper. Then I drove it again. My Daughter finishes work at 9 tonight so I will get to drive it again. :)

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

I washed it. cleaned the engine bay. detailed the door jams and trunk under the hood etc. then I wiped it down with z8. cleaned the windows inside and out. vacuumed the interior. wiped the interior down with super vrt. sprayed the black plastic down with in and out spray. put meguires high endurance tire shine on the tires. you know the usual friday cleaning routine

I gave mine the weekend off.

Sesshomurai

Filled the gas tank....it's got this chronic problem of disappearing gasoline.

Yes sir......you want a video or pics?....I'll try to post .....but.....if you can't wait....go to muscle mustangs Facebook page ...pics were put up yesterday

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

Mike5876 said:
Yes sir......you want a video or pics?....I'll try to post .....but.....if you can't wait....go to muscle mustangs Facebook page ...pics were put up yesterday
this one?
531342_10151072437986001_775645822_n.jpg

Big favor guys...im on my iPad.....not near computer....could someone go to muscle mustangs and fast fords Facebook page and put some pics up here......can't do with this with iPad

Justin said:
Mike5876 said:
this one?
531342_10151072437986001_775645822_n.jpg

Hey, that doesn't void the warranty or anything, right? ;)

Drove it for the first time in the rain (just a drizzle and had to get my TracKey), got first oil change at 1225 miles.

I live in south Florida....boca raton
Kit has 2 62 mm turbos....80lb ford racing injectors..very efficient on 7-12 lbs boost...the thing I like is that no cutting or welding on stock stuff...can go back to stock if desired

It has been on dyno....I can't say hp or torque cause muscle mustang is doing a contest where readers guess hp for a prize...it's on Facebook

Car starts idles and sounds stock....until you push the pedal

Mike5876 said:
I live in south Florida....boca raton
Kit has 2 62 mm turbos....80lb ford racing injectors..very efficient on 7-12 lbs boost...the thing I like is that no cutting or welding on stock stuff...can go back to stock if desired

It has been on dyno....I can't say hp or torque cause muscle mustang is doing a contest where readers guess hp for a prize...it's on Facebook
Car starts idles and sounds stock....until you push the pedal
You live in boca? I live in Jupiter. Where did you get the work done?

TMO Supporting Vendors