The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

what did your boss get for Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer said:
Actually the reason I went this route was because of the ability to keep TracKey. I'm not banking on a lot of HP gains but from what I've read, the set-up will work and there should be some increased throttle response. We shall see. I'm waiting on the 4 inch adaptor before I can install. I'll let you know my results within the next few weeks if the weather co-operates.
I too would like to keep the TracKey (stock tune) with this setup. I'm in for your review!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Justin said:
The 84.5mm was discontinued according to cj pony parts. I wanted to pic one up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the second to last one on eBay for a great price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380804640383?item=380804640383&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:OC:US:3160&vxp=mtr

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Phantom said:
Accufab is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OK sorry for being a dumbass, but reading the Accufab website on the Boss TB I came across this:

The TPS required is the 86-93 Ford 5.0 Mustang pigtail style. Aftermarket ECU and gas pedal required.

What exactly does that mean?

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Tucson302 said:
OK sorry for being a dumbass, but reading the Accufab website on the Boss TB I came across this:

The TPS required is the 86-93 Ford 5.0 Mustang pigtail style. Aftermarket ECU and gas pedal required.

What exactly does that mean?
the race one is for a cable driven set up. thats for the -M part number

steveespo said:
My wife and girls created our race team website. I was very impressed, they did a great job.
http://lollyespo.wix.com/dirtyqueensracing

Steve
Very cool. I like the pro-gluten image. ;)

945385_631688380182952_437440428_n.jpg

drano38

Wayne
Didn't get my Boss anything this year, yet.
But my wife made me some cool tree ornaments.
She was even able to match the Boss 302 font.
pjhp.jpg

Installed a new whiteline rear swaybar. Now my factory one does not hit the lower control arm relo brackets. Also some slicks and dragstar wheels. Late present will be long tube headers. Probably American racing.

Ordered FRPP 84.5 TB, Airaid CF CIA, Kooks longtubes and Kooks/Boss mid pipe, Should be here next week when the snow clears. Let's see what it give's me with out a tune. The tune will come when the warranty runs out. I'm planning a baseline dyno run, then with TB/ CIA and then headers and mid pipe. I'll be done with this money pit for awhile.

I got a GoPro Hero 3 silver, and just got the suction mounts etc to start playing with it for vids of the Boss :)

There's a small tunnel in the toll roads nearby me that I'm going to go and do a few night passes, TK at full throttle, been wanting to video that for a while now!

TMO Supporting Vendors