The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

what did your boss get for Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A shift knob to match the color of my car, Boss 302 Floor maps, and a car cover since the Boss cannot go in the garage right now(have to get my bike lifts out of the garage to fit the Boss in).

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
Well I have been waiting on after Christmas sales. Not much happening in that regard. So the Boss lives in a detached garage with no heat. So this Christmas I insulated the garage door, did some caulking, installed insulated window coverings and installed 100 watt light bulbs in the 4 ceramic bases. I installed some thermometers and leave the lights on 24/7. This has resulted in a semi heated garage. It stays about 10 to 15 degrees above what is the exterior temp. Being Seattle we are fairly mild so my keep it above freezing goal seems to be achieved.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel