The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What more Snow than Tymeslayer or closing in on Domestic Power's Nova Scotia snowfall??!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yep, I am losing weight along with my track car, you are going to have trouble getting into your racing suit at the rate you are going, ha.

Last edited:

domesticpower

Track Addict
NS
We've got plenty of the white stuff here in NS if anyone wants it! By the truck loads. Need it all gone before May.

This year seems to be a bit worse than usual for extreme freeze and thaw cycles. Lots of fun clearing ice off the driveway! Not to mention potholes the size of moon craters.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
57 here , so melt city! TMS, you need to let folks know you are not in Illinois and that is why you are enjoying incredible weather compared to Tyme, me , and Domestic Power this Winter!

I saw on the national weather report that parts of Colorado and Nebraska are getting hammered by this monster storm. The Denver Airport has closed with whiteout snow and winds gusting to 80mph. Hope you boys out there get thru it ok.Meanwhile, we might reach 50 degrees here tomorrow.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tyme is getting nasty winds and snow, and we are getting hammered with rain and wind with some pretty serious flooding. Okay in my little town, but nearby folks are having to evacuate!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Lost power for seven hours yesterday. Not a lot of snow volume but hard to measure when it's coming at you sideways. Schools closed both yesterday and today. I made it into the office both days but was smart to get out yesterday before the "Bomb Cyclone hit". Hunkered down with the family and work on a puzzle and did some reading before I broke out the Grey Goose (Haven't any Lifted Spirit :() and the lights came on.
thumbnail_file-3.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors