The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WI / IL area track days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicago
grabbing new clutch, driveshaft and tires soon too. Still need to pick a better data logger - if you guys have suggestions. Racecapture is my front runner currently

Might be able to make it to black hawk but that will probably be the only one I can make it to all year. My son might be starting karting so that’s basically we’re my summer will be hopefully I will be able to meet some of you guys

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
New job has me only able to hit the track on weekends this year- but I'm making it work. Just booked an event at Blackhawk Farms for May 19th with "GPS Track Time". Will be first time at that track and have heard great things from you guys about it.

@MrBD1348 sounds like you are pretty local to Chicago- when are you hitting Autobahn? So far I am doing Sat/Sun June 1st and 2nd with Northwoods Shelby Club, and Saturday August 3rd with PSI Motorsports. Would be great to link up.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicago
New job has me only able to hit the track on weekends this year- but I'm making it work. Just booked an event at Blackhawk Farms for May 19th with "GPS Track Time". Will be first time at that track and have heard great things from you guys about it.

@MrBD1348 sounds like you are pretty local to Chicago- when are you hitting Autobahn? So far I am doing Sat/Sun June 1st and 2nd with Northwoods Shelby Club, and Saturday August 3rd with PSI Motorsports. Would be great to link up.

yes sir! Right around Oakbrook/Lombard area. Was planning on signing up for the Northwoods one as well! I’ll probably hop on some of the SCCA days there too.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
yes sir! Right around Oakbrook/Lombard area. Was planning on signing up for the Northwoods one as well! I’ll probably hop on some of the SCCA days there too.
I'm in the city but originally from Park Ridge (my mustang still lives in Park Ridge), so not too far from you. Definitely look into the NWSC event, have heard great things from the guys on the forum here. Will be my first time in that group, I'm sure there might be more TMO guys going.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicago
I'm in the city but originally from Park Ridge (my mustang still lives in Park Ridge), so not too far from you. Definitely look into the NWSC event, have heard great things from the guys on the forum here. Will be my first time in that group, I'm sure there might be more TMO guys going.
Will be my first with that group too. Should be a good one, will probably sign up this week. Thinking about April 20th at RA as well

TMO Supporting Vendors