The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB - 4- 19x11" ET52 Satin Black APEX EC-7 wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Missouri
wanting to run square set-up for GRT350R.

Can anyone here recommend a vendor or knowledge of a used set. Gonna be used as track wheels, so blemishes don't bother me.

wanting to run square set-up for GRT350R.

Can anyone here recommend a vendor or knowledge of a used set. Gonna be used as track wheels, so blemishes don't bother me.

I reached out to this guy earlier today to see if I could get them shipped for, but going to run to much for me. I see you are from Missouri and these are in Maryland, but not sure if you travel east or could work out better shipping arrangements.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Gilbert SC
I have a set of EC-7 19x11 52mm offset in black that I will be selling soon. They currently have about 3 track days left on the tires but I planned to get a set of forged wheels to replace them. Very minor scratches on them but perfect other than that. I was going to be asking $800.00 for them for a local sale, but I would be willing to ship if you will pay shipping.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Friendsville, TN
I have a set of EC-7 19x11 52mm offset in black that I will be selling soon. They currently have about 3 track days left on the tires but I planned to get a set of forged wheels to replace them. Very minor scratches on them but perfect other than that. I was going to be asking $800.00 for them for a local sale, but I would be willing to ship if you will pay shipping.
did you end up selling them?

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Gilbert SC
I still have them but I never have used up the tires that are on them. They currently have a set of Federal 595rs Pro 305/30/19's that have very little wear on them. My plan was to use the rest of those tires then just sell wheels with no tires.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors