The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

**2015 BMO Calendar Link**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alright, time is up to submit a picture and I've finished the calendar. Just a few notes...

I appreciate everyone who submitted pictures for the calendar!
I obviously could not use everyone's picture for the main month(s), but I did include everyone (i think) by placing pictures on holidays and random days (12th or 13th) depending on year car. I know I cannot please everyone and by no means have I meant to exclude anyone or not use your particular picture for a certain month.
It was a challenge to use pictures that had did not have large enough dimensions, to be blown up for calendar use. It did not seem to matter whether they were emailed or I downloaded from the forum. That is why I went with the 8x11 vs the 12x12. The 12x12 would have had some bad resolution.
You can also change the calendar by placing your picture on any month if you so please and order it that way, or you can simple get it as I set it up. Either way, I'm making it available and saved everyone time in setting it up themselves.

Oh, and type :pARTYON in the coupon code section for 30% off of the $24.99. Essentially saving on shipping and tax.

Here is the link to the calendar:
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=976b7572c1121cdf2f762628e38c6d8e&sid=0CcN2jVmzbuHPA

It looks good Paul and thanks for working on this.

It was my pleasure. Thanks for the pictures and maybe we can do it again next year...ahead of time. ::)

I just got my calendar in the mail and it's everything I hoped it would be. I think it came out great and hope everyone who buys it thinks so too and enjoys it throughout the year!!

Mad Boss said:
I just got my calendar in the mail and it's everything I hoped it would be. I think it came out great and hope everyone who buys it thinks so too and enjoys it throughout the year!!

Mine should be here today or Monday! Thanks again for all your efforts!

Chris

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel