The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2024+ Mustang Brake Pads Available NOW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Product Alert: 2024+ Mustang
We have G-LOC Brakes Brake Pads available on our website for order.
These fit ALL 2024+ Brembo Brake Package Mustangs - GT Performance Pack - Dark Horse
If your 2024+ Mustang has 4 Piston Rear Calipers, you have the Brembo Brake Package.
We currently have them on order and we should be shipping them soon. They are a departure from any other pad so they are unique shapes.
We will stock them in our typical compounds, Street and Track Use.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Let's talk about OP Mustang and what kind of people Tim and Kelly are.
As many of you know from Facebook posts, I suffered another engine failure due to a secondary cam timing chain failure on the right bank of my engine. This caused piston to valve contact on the intake side and broke 5 rocker arms and the number 5 cam cap exploded. The result was a scored intake cam that I was planning to reuse on a replacement long block. Well Tim saw the post and pictures and immediately emailed me to provide the specs so he could contact Comp Cams. I had tried to contact them earlier but was on hold for 1 hour before I gave up and hung up. Tim who has the secret Bat Phone connection was able to get in touch and also was able to get them to sell just the cam needed for my set. Now I did not buy these cams from Tim but as a strong presence here at TMO for many years, and a good friend of mine going on 8 or 9 years he used his connections to help a fellow Mustang racer. Comp said the cam would ship in 3-4 weeks, but this morning Tim emailed me that they were packaging it and preparing for shipment to me in a couple days. The small vendors such as OP Mustang and many others are one of the reasons grassroots Mustang racers like us can get the latest race level parts and participate in research and development of new improved items that are track focused and not just some bling bling carbon applique'. So when you need that new set of pads or rotors, give OPMustang.com a look and order some stuff, and if it is something else they don't advertise give them an email or call and they will steer you in the right direction to find what you need. They are the kind of people that will help a fellow enthusiast in need, even if they don't make the sale themselves.
Thanks very much,
Steve

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Let's talk about OP Mustang and what kind of people Tim and Kelly are.
As many of you know from Facebook posts, I suffered another engine failure due to a secondary cam timing chain failure on the right bank of my engine. This caused piston to valve contact on the intake side and broke 5 rocker arms and the number 5 cam cap exploded. The result was a scored intake cam that I was planning to reuse on a replacement long block. Well Tim saw the post and pictures and immediately emailed me to provide the specs so he could contact Comp Cams. I had tried to contact them earlier but was on hold for 1 hour before I gave up and hung up. Tim who has the secret Bat Phone connection was able to get in touch and also was able to get them to sell just the cam needed for my set. Now I did not buy these cams from Tim but as a strong presence here at TMO for many years, and a good friend of mine going on 8 or 9 years he used his connections to help a fellow Mustang racer. Comp said the cam would ship in 3-4 weeks, but this morning Tim emailed me that they were packaging it and preparing for shipment to me in a couple days. The small vendors such as OP Mustang and many others are one of the reasons grassroots Mustang racers like us can get the latest race level parts and participate in research and development of new improved items that are track focused and not just some bling bling carbon applique'. So when you need that new set of pads or rotors, give OPMustang.com a look and order some stuff, and if it is something else they don't advertise give them an email or call and they will steer you in the right direction to find what you need. They are the kind of people that will help a fellow enthusiast in need, even if they don't make the sale themselves.
Thanks very much,
Steve
Another engine failure. When did that happen? Oh and I always call Tim first fir brake pads and rotors.

TMO Supporting Vendors