The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Apex Wheel Sale is Back with some changes ----- Merry Christmas is you missed Black Friday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Since I got numerous notes thanking me for posting the prior " Sale " in the General Section as many of you noted you don't check the Sponsor sites as frequently as the main Forum threads, I am just letting folks know again Apex Wheels has select wheels on another " Great Sale " right now. I know of 4 of you who mentioned my note caught your interest and you bought wheels, so figured I would help those who missed any other post from Apex.

Number 1 suggestion of the day, " Check out Apexwheels.com and plug in your email and you will get plenty of advance notice on Sales, Group Buys , and new products." Apex is great at keeping folks updated and after getting 6 sets of wheels , with another set on order , I want to be in the loop because I missed all the " Group Buys," on my first three sets.

Hope this is helpful to some, and it may only help a few as Apex is one Sponsor that is pretty darn active on TMO.

TMO Supporting Vendors