The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Birthday to Yotah1 !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heads up that one TMO's favorite Ford Employees is having a Birthday today and shout out your congrats and thank him for all the little tidbits of Ford tech he regales us with on occasion. Nice to have a Blue Oval Track Enthusiast on our Forum and I hope he doesn't see this till later in the week as he is out assaulting the asphalt today!

All our best on your day,
Bill Pemberton

Heh, Yotah, that thing got a " Hemi?!" After a zillion years selling Vipers, SRTs, and all the Ford Performance beasts , I do like your choices in cool ICE machines!

Thx guys. Yeah I thought about doing something at Mohawk, but in the end this year we didn't really celebrate. was more excited about driving my 68 Cuda for the first time after 8 years of work than turning 38 years old :p

So here's a pic of the badass girl on Hines Drive for the Cruisin Hines event yesterday.

View attachment 98064
:hellyeah:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel