The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hedge Hollow Raceway, Adrian, Missouri - ANOTHER NEW TRACK!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
This track is finally opening up to the public! NASA announced Hedge Hollow will be on the schedule for early next year. I've driven by this track a few times in the last couple years and everything I've heard is that it will be private. NASA has negotiated with the owner to get it on the time trial schedule next year. The facility looks top notch and was designed by Wilson Motorsport who has designed multiple high end road courses. I'm right at 19 miles away so I'm fairly certain I'm the closest TMO member. My shop is open if anyone needs to do quick repairs or have some TMO BBQ's!

There are multiple layouts. Here are a couple.

Hedge Hollow.jpg

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
HVR is contemplating joining NASA for this event next year. We were wondering...possibly you know...are they allowing motorhomes or trailers to stay overnight yet? We had previously been told you could only stay the night if you rent one of their condos/garages. Obviously, there aren't enough of those to support an entire NASA event...

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
On-site camping must be self-contained and powered. No amenities...

Also, there are limited spaces in the actual paddock. I think they are putting us vintage guys in some separate parking area where we have to actually drive down the road adjacent to the track to enter the paddock...:rolleyes:.

TMO Supporting Vendors