The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rob's new website, TireGuyMafia.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Well apparently, having his own forum here on TMO wasn't enough. He had to go create his own website, TireGuyMafia.com, where he and other pro level tire techs will share tips and information amongst each other, for others to benefit from:

Be sure to give it a look and offer up some feedback to him. We don't anticipate he'll be leaving us alone here at TMO to spin our wheels without some good blacksheep input, but we do hope his new project won't take too much of his spare time away from us. :)

I think the site looks pretty good.

I have no intention of diminishing my presence on TMO.
This is an attempt to pass on information to the younger crew guys who are coming up. I was fortunate enough to have an engineer actually take the time to help me out, most won't bother to give you the time of day.
This is intended to solve that issue, and to help the smaller teams where the tire guy has to call the shots alone.

TMO Supporting Vendors