The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Steve68Cougar is getting older ----yep, today is his Birthday in the Wheat State ( that's Kansas for you Trivia Buffs ).

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Steverino is celebrating his BD today and that means he is getting closer to Social Security payments ----- well, actually he has a ways to go, ha! He is out of puberty, but not old enough for a Nursing Home, so I imagine you will have to just guess his age. He mentioned to me , years back, that having a Mustang, a Cougar ( car, not his girlfriend ) and more keeps him eternally young, so just toss out your well wishes for him to have a great day today.

Bill P

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Olsburg, KS
Got the Cougar out this afternoon and am starting to look at the steering to get it working correctly again. I think I just need to de-grease the control valve and it should work alright again. Everything else seemed OK. Well, other than a bit of oil clinging to the bottom of the bellhousing. I probably need to pull the transmission and see what's leaking. It never left any spots on the floor, but there's obviously some oil where it's not supposed to be.

PXL_20230914_224342357.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
As a Kansan who moved to Nebraska I really think all the TMO members should request your presence at the Mustang Roundup next year as it is only a few hours away for you and we have folks driving from Dearborn to attend. Gotta get your there in your car as once you attend you won't ever miss it. You can hang our with me, GB899, TMSBoss, Mustang5O, 12coboss and more -------- put it on your calendar ( Sept. 2024 ) as we will all owe you a beer if you show up!

The Cougar looks really good!

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Olsburg, KS
As a Kansan who moved to Nebraska I really think all the TMO members should request your presence at the Mustang Roundup next year as it is only a few hours away for you and we have folks driving from Dearborn to attend. Gotta get your there in your car as once you attend you won't ever miss it. You can hang our with me, GB899, TMSBoss, Mustang5O, 12coboss and more -------- put it on your calendar ( Sept. 2024 ) as we will all owe you a beer if you show up!

The Cougar looks really good!
Yeah, I know I should make it. Don't know if you know Robert T. with the red SN95 GT from Grand Island, but he's told me I need to show up, too (I see him at the Tulsa meet every year). I looked at my calendar a while back and had it tentatively in my schedule, but it just wasn't going to work this year. I've got a friend in Henderson that would really enjoy it, too. I'll see what I can do next year. I'll take you up on the beer!

TMO Supporting Vendors