The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Ford announcement in June from Le Mans - Performance Package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I went back and read the announcement Ford released at Le Mans in June. For some reason I had thought the magnesium wheels were an option, but in the article it says they're part of the Performance Package. Another part of the package is the "larger splitter" which is problematic for me, as my driveway transition to the street is a bit harsh. Anyway, a good read and direct from Ford.

GTD has a front axle lift system, as part of the Multimatic dampers with active ride height setup. You'll be fine, don't worry, it raises the front quite a bit!!

Thanks Yotah! I saw this video and as it hits the transition in the very beginning there appears to be a lot of lift.

1st world problems. Store your car at a garage where it can go in and out. Thats what I do. @VoodooBoss saw my OK'ish place. Never know you might get a once in a lifetime ride. RIght????

I'd love to have a house on flat ground, or a shop I could store cars at, or both. Sadly haha, I'm going to spend all that dough on a Mustang instead. :oops:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel