The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Good morning Laguna Seca 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
One bright spot, 60 years of the Mustang, Ford handed out retro hats to all the teams.

View attachment 95444
Love that. I can remember as a young lad…14’ish maybe my great uncles wearing those hats. They were building and drag racing a ‘66 hardtop. 289…Toploader…lifting the left front wheel. There was probably more money in the 289 heads than the rest of the car.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
This is when we start finding out if the head of Ford Motorsports has some pull and clout. Pretty nuts when a new car is develeoped , it has shown not real strength, yet the powers that be still fear the Ford ...........in the words of Star Wars, may the Ford be with you!! Future success will be determined if the powers that be note with some power that the restrictions are over zealous!!

It gets better, I just got an email mail from the rental company saying the POS Suburban with the service active suspension light on, vibration on the interstate and non centered steering wheel had some cosmetic damage.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel