The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Cobra.JPG

SN95 1999 SVT Cobra Build Thread Profile - SN95 Mustangs

SVT Cobra

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do they do any of the hill climbs down there?
Many moons ago they did but nothing recently. It was at Crow Mountain. That's before my time living here and I'm not sure why they stopped. The local SCCA does some stuff at Barber and will help with Road Atlanta often.

Many moons ago they did but nothing recently. It was at Crow Mountain. That's before my time living here and I'm not sure why they stopped. The local SCCA does some stuff at Barber and will help with Road Atlanta often.
The car looks awesome man! I did a couple of Auto-x's at the high school back in 2018 when I had a 2017 GT. They're a nice group of folks down there. Do you live in TN?

The car looks awesome man! I did a couple of Auto-x's at the high school back in 2018 when I had a 2017 GT. They're a nice group of folks down there. Do you live in TN?
I live in AL. Yeah, the TAC group runs a good show. A lot of very good drivers here. Competition is great. I've been running with them since 2021 I think.

What tires are you running. Getting a set of 315s under your beast will definitely help a bunch and keep us posted on the mods you make to help you navigate the funny little orange guys!

What tires are you running. Getting a set of 315s under your beast will definitely help a bunch and keep us posted on the mods you make to help you navigate the funny little orange guys!
I have RE71's. 275 width. Eventually I'll go bigger but I'll have to buy new wheels also. Budget problems.

I have to tell you, I'm a big fan of the SN95s, especially the new edge cars.I had a 35 anny that I put a Kenne bell blower on and an 04 IRS, aluminum flywheel, Steeda suspension.. etc.

Setup changes and corner balance definitely helped. The car is now a tick on the pushy side which is great because I now have Damper adjustment. My dampers were maxed out to get rid of the loose condition.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel